LGBTQ Youth College Scholarships
The LEA Scholarship program supports LGBTQ+ and allies who have demonstrated a commitment to advancing the mission of the LEA and the LGBT movement.
- Senior applying or attending college in the academic year 2018-19
- Open to undocumented and Dream Act Students
- Be attending an accredited college, university, or vocational school within the United States or Canada. Proof of acceptance is required.
- The scholarship is open to self-identified Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender or Ally graduating high school seniors meeting the prescribed criteria.
- Must be available to attend the Purple Lily Awards on Thursday June 28th, 2018
- This scholarship does involve some kind of public recognition
- Must have at least a 2.0 or above
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Application Deadline: May 15th, 2018 at 11:59PM
- Awardees will be informed on May 30th
For questions please contact scholarship selection committee members:
Liz Lopez 323.810.1054
Jessica Correa 323.334.5080
Marco Valadez 626.290.2514
or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.